1.0 Pre Rinse
- 1.1 Switch off inline flash coolers.
- 1.2 Fill water cleaning container with water.
- 1.3 Turn off gas supply to keg couplers.
- 1.4 Connect keg couplers to cleaning main and press to open position.
- 1.5 Turn on cleaning main gas pump.
- 1.6 Unscrew sparklers from dispense taps and immerse in a receptacle containing diluted detergent.
- 1.7 Place a receptacle under each dispense tap.
- 1.8 Flush through system until all traces of beer are removed.
2.0 Detergent Soak
- 2.1 Measure the correct quantity of pipe cleaning liquid into the detergent cleaning container, if seperate detergent container is available and fill with cold water, mixing thoroughly.If only one container is available reuse water container.
- 2.2 If using a cleaning main with 2 containers, turn the selector cock from water to detergent container.
- 2.3 Fill the system with detergent solution.
- 2.4 If a fob detector or beer monitor is fitted, the manual vent valve must be opened for a few seconds to allow detergent solution to flow down the vent pipe.
- 2.5 Allow dispense equipment to soak for 15 minutes.
- 2.6 After 15 minutes pull fresh cleaning fluid through system again.
- 2.7 Rinse out cleaning fluid container thoroughly with fresh water and refill with fresh water or use seperate fresh water container if available.
3.0 Final Rinse
- 3.1 If using a cleaning main with 2 containers, turn the selector cock from detergent to water container.
- 3.2 Flush out the system with at least 2 gallons of water per dispenser.
- 3.3 Flush through system until all traces of detergent are removed.
- 3.4 Check with litmus paper supplied with cleaning fluid if available.
- 3.5 If a fob detector or beer monitor is fitted, open the manual vent valve to rinse detergent from the vent pipe.
- 3.6 Turn off gas supply to cleaning pump.
- 3.7 Reconnect keg couplers to beer containers in use.
- 3.8 Turn on gas supply to beer containers.
- 3.9 Switch on inline flash coolers.
- 3.lO Flush through system until all traces of water are removed.
- 3.11Rinse sparklers in running water and refit to dispense taps.
- 3.12Drain and rinse cleaning containers, and replace caps.
- 3.13Pull through to beer and test for clarity and taste.
- The outside of the beer pipes may be cleaned with a warm damp cloth.
Line clean checklist.pdf