Since 1890, Marston’s have come a long way. Through the hard work, Marston’s has grown with over 14,000 employees based throughout the UK. We are a fast paced and innovative company, continuing to push boundaries in the world of Beer.
Marston’s Beer Company is the UK’s largest producer of cask ales with an impressive portfolio of famous brands. With 14 brand families being brewed daily across our 6 breweries and being distributed from our 12 distribution centres, it’s a brilliant time to join our growing business.
- Ensure that draught beer quality, at the point of dispense meets defined standards across all Marston’s distribution channels.
- Manage an account base of mixed outlets effectively; being the first point of contact for any dispense equipment issues for Marston’s supplied products.
- Train account personnel whenever needed in basic fault finding, maintenance and hygiene of dispense, cellar and bar equipment.
- Provide a first class service in carrying out dispense equipment repairs, maintenance and small scale installations, in all outlets dispensing Marston’s supplied products.
- Adhere to Marston’s Service Charter guidelines and respond to all calls within the set timescales.
- Communicate promptly, effectively and in a professional manner with all internal and external customers.
- A strong communicator
- Customer focused
- Able to use a P.C. to a basic level
- A full clean driving licence holder
- Are you a plumber, electrician, refrigeration engineer or do you currently work in the maintenance/service industry?
- Would you like to work for the UK’s biggest producer of cask ale and maintain dispense systems in its pub estate?
Experience in a customer facing service based industry is essential, however, full training on the dispense systems will be given to the suitable applicant.
To apply for this job please visit vacancies.marstonscareers.co.uk.