If your keg lager is dispensing slowly check the following.
- In the cellar check the keg is not empty.
- Ensure the gas supply to the keg is connected to full cylinders and is turned on.
- Check the gas supply to the keg coupler is turned on at the secondary valve. This is usually mounted on the cellar board above the keg.
- If an electric pump is fitted to the lager make sure it is switched on and that the pump is primed. The pump is usually primed through a small bleed cock mounted on the side of the pump. There may be a red or green priming button fitted to the pump, which should be pressed after priming.
- If a non-electric, gas type pump is fitted make sure the gas supply to it is turned on.
- Finally at the bar make sure that if adjustable taps are fitted, usually on Stella dispensers, that the tap is not fully adjusted shut.
If you still have slow lager you should contact your local Technician.