New type Carling font parts


Hi, i’m new to this forum but what i’ve seen loks impressive.

I have a home bar and change my font each year for a newer type. I’ve just purchased a new type Carling font but the nozzle is missing. Does anyone know where i could get hold of one of these.

Thanks in advance for any advice.


  1. Don’t tell anyone where you got the font or you could get a chap on your door by the boys in blue.
    Your best bet is to ask your local publican for a nozzle he will probably have a spare one

  2. Best not to ask for Branded parts. No brewer ever sells their fonts so technically you are handling stolen goods. I realise you will have bought it in good faith but someone somewhere has sold the font that belongs to Coors.

Do you have a better answer? Leave a reply or an opinion