Vertical Dispense


cask widgeLess of a problem (unless it’s with my memory) more a request for information…

I remember spotting a flexible vertical stillage system at one of the trade shows a few years back and remember thinking what a good idea it was but having no need for it at the time didn’t take any details… does anyone know what the company was called? or even better how to get hold of them?

The system was for a flexible tube with a float and filter on the end to replace the metal rods for vertical casks…

I’m hoping someone will know who I’m thinking of…

Many thanks,


  1. Think this is what you are looking forUsed something similar. The idea is good in principal let us know what you think of it. Perhaps we could do a review.

Do you have a better answer? Leave a reply or an opinion

WordPress spam blocked by CleanTalk.